Tuesday 3 March 2020

Just for fun

Morning and hello! 
Marie here again. This is a slow week here on my blog normally. I thought I change that by show off a few cards that is made the last few months. These stamps are from Lawn Fawn and one of their newer relizes. I love these cute little mices and the fun little notes that get typed by the type writer. 


This is kind of the perfect kind of card to make as you can use up your scraps in a good way. The white and blue stripe is a left over from another card I made earlier and instead of throwing it way it became a great looking detail on my card. I think I will have a card a few more of these coming up during the year, and in many versions as well I hope. 

I have coloured with my promarkers once again and it looks smashing on these little ones. You can even use only one shade of the chosen colour and it still looks ok. I have used a few circles with stitches for some more details on this card and some foam dots as well. Just to add some dimension to the fabby card. 

Well my friends, there will be two more cards coming up this week. I hope you will drop by then as I would love to see you here and maybe leave a little foot print in the sand.

Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: