Tuesday 24 March 2020

Bunnies or Chicks over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers again. This is a lovely theme and it's set to "Bunnies and/or Chicks" as we are getting close to Easter already. 

Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.
Or sponsor this week is All dressed up
They are offering one lucky winner a prize of 2 images for winners choice.
Thank you for sponsoring us!


My image is coloured with my Promarkers, and it's called Easter Bunny and you have to use yours markers to have a chance on winning this weeks prize. I went for an Easter/Spring feeling for this card and have used a Me to you paper pad from when I started to make cards about 10 -12 years ago. I bought more than one pack of those and I still have one unopened. 


I kind of went back to classic look as I have used a bunch of flowers from my stash as well. A ribbon with a bow and a butterfly charm. There is also some buttons from my stash that is used for this card. They where perfect with with the space from the different panels. A great fun card to make. It's cute! I love making Easter cards even if I never send any, but great fun to make them.

Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: