Thursday 5 March 2020

Just for fun nr 2 in March

Morning and hello!
This week is kind of slow when it comes to posts here on my blog so I thought I would show off a few of my card that I made during the winter for no reason at all. Or rather because it's fun to craft at the moment. It makes it me feel good and relaxed. 

The designer papers on this creations are left overs from Echo park and some other paper pads. I think most are from different collection of the dots and lines from Echo Park. There is probably a few other pads in there too. 


The image is from Sassy Cheeryls which now have closed their store, which is really say. Happy I have collection of images I really love from here and then I just sit here and hope that you will have an image or two on sale again. I have tide a little ribbon in a lovely aqua colour for a great touch. Then there is some card candy both as decorations and acting like brads to keep the little black and white dotted details on the image. The border is made with lille borders from Lawn Fawn. I just love that die.

Well, take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a wonderful card you have made! And when you feeling good about making it, then there is absolutely a reason for making cards! You did a lovely job with the layers and I hope you will join our next challenge too. Bye bye, Deezy (DT) Creative KnockOuts