Thursday 19 March 2020

Just for fun nr 4

 Morning and hello!
Time for a new card from me during a bit of tired week here at the blog. I have so many card that I have not show here yet so I thought I could show them those weeks when I don't have as much going on.


This image is from Tiddly Inks if I remember correctly. It was nice and fun to colour. I have used the lovely paper pad called  Hello Spring or something like that. I have used some little left over stuff on this card. Like the buttons, the die cut flowers, some enamel hearts and a ribbon. I like to use many layers on my card and this one is no exception. If I count right I have about 10 layers on this card. Over the card have I made some splatter all over the card with white ink. It's nice fun to use. 

Anyway, I hope you like my card and that will inspire you to make a card of your own. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

6 comments:

Sue - said...

Great design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

sue t. said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining
us at Cardz 4 Galz!

Sheryl said...

Fantastic design, great papers and use of embellishments.The image is so sweet -love how you've brought her to life.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Dawn Phillips said...

Such pretty pastel colours on your card. It's lovely. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

She's adorable and so sweet! You did a great job with her! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight :)
Crafty Hugs