Friday 6 March 2020

Blue Christmas over at Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at the Winter Wonderland. I know it's crazy but we are already in March challenge and it's set to "Blue Christmas". Make sure you add some blue to your creation and you should be fine. In this case more is less. :)



Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps - a short essay!
As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadians toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was seven years ago. 
Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.

Jodie works hard to provide new releases and freebies every week!

And the prize on offer for our lucky winner is:

$12 gift code to spend in the Bugaboo Stamps store

For my card have I used the image called Snowman Winter and coloured with my promarkers. I have also used some Nuvo Glacier Paste on my card. And it sparkles and it shines and then starts over again. I had to remove some from the card as got so intense. I think I should keep the paste for my scrapbooking LO's but you never know. The stencil is from the Hip Kit Club.


The paper pad I have used is from Lawn Fawn and is called Perfectly Plaid Winter. I have used some more of the shimmer/glittery stuff around my card for a little snow effect. It's really, really thin and I added it with my fingers. Then it's all off set for a funky feeling.

So now it's your turn to create and have fun. We want something christmassy blue for this challenge and as it's a nice colour to work with you all should have fun!

Take care and see you all over at Winter Wonderland!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: