Tuesday 17 March 2020

Just for fun nr 3

Morning and hello!

It's time for a new card from me again, and it's not for any special design team or so, just because it's fun. I have been doing some digging in my rubber stamps and I do have quite an bunch of them, never used. I can't believe how much money I have spent on them without using them. It's totally silly so here we go. This one is from the special collection from year 2012 if I remember correctly.


This one has Tilda and a cute coala in her arms. Aren't they cute. Why have I not used this one before? I will probably make a card or two more with this stamp and then stash it way again. They are coloured with promarkers and a few layers from the paper pad Ivy and ? I can't remember the full namn. That comes with my on going depression, it's hard to find words and to connect one dot to another. Anyway, the sentíment is made with a sentiment stamp from Hanglar Stanglar. And to have something happening on my card have I added two pieces of ribbon with dots. 

A quite clean card, still with lots of layers. My way to go, I love layers, best way to build a card. Take good care everyone and do something you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: