Thursday 14 May 2020

Just for fun 10

Morning and hello!
Yet another card from me using a topper. I have made this card for "Hemlösa Katter" (Homeless cats Kalmar). They always need money to help all the homeless cats that is around because many cats doesn't get neutered in time and before they are let out on their own. 

In Sweden we have more than 100 000 cats without homes and every female cat  can produce about 108 kittens per year. Think about that! It's tons of lovely animals that can't make it on their own. Everyone deserves the right to have a home and feel safe, even if it's just a cat.


The image is from Marianne design I think and the designer papers are from Doodle Bug. A really happy paper pad with lovely colours and designs. For some final touch have I used some twine in blue and white, a craft punch from Fiskars. The letter stickers are from Pink Paislee I think.

Take good care and take some time to craft!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: