Tuesday 12 May 2020

Just for fun 9

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a card that has kept me busy when I can't sleep. This image is from is a really cute one from a lovely artist that has closed her shop. I have a collection from her that I totally adore. For the moment is her name gone, Sassy something...


The papers are from Echo Park. I think that I have mixed up a few collections of the dots and lines. I have tons of those papers as I love them. They work evey where to everything. I have used some crochet string for some easy details, a few sequines, card candy. For the finishing touch have I used a border die from Lawn Fawn, Easy dies or something like that. 

Well then, I hope the card make you smile and give you some inspiration to craft and create.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: