Tuesday 4 August 2020

For a male/boy over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this week have I set the challenge. I'm going for a male/boys card. So the theme is "for a male/boy".


Our sponsor this week is Dr Digis House of Stamps. One of my favourite brands when it comes to fun and charming images with a bit of humour in them. I love this one for example. 

This is a kind of old image and I have used it before but there is plenty of people that it still fits. ;) It's called Keep Fit Kenneth and of course he is coloured with my Promarkers. 


The designer papers are from a paper pad called. As usual, I can't remember and I have put the pad away along time ago. It's a colourful paper pad with a boyish theme. - Got it! Wild Child from Pink Paisley, the boy version. The paper designs doesn't keep together that well so I would not buy it again. But some of the papers are wonderful! Like the combo here; I love the green and blue together with a hint of yellow. I have also used some enamle stars from Marianne Design I think and some stars that is die cuts from a die with different star shapes. Use it all the time but do a bunch of cuts at the same time. Perfect for left over card stock. I have also used a border punch from EK Succes I think, it's the paper pad look.

Well then, now it's your turn to create some male/boyish creations for the challenge. Don't forget to use your promarkers to have a chance of the lovely prize from Dr Digis House of Stamps.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image!!!