Friday 28 August 2020

Just for fun nr 23

Morning and hello!
Here comes a little card that I made a little time ago. I bought this little stamp set from Magnolia ages ago but never got around to use it. But now it was time to play around with it. Actually, it was probably more time to play with distress inks. 

For some reason do I find it most fun to use the distress inks together with my Magnolia stamps. It's more fun to colour them with the distress inks. But as I do it so seldom it gets at the max an ok result. For this card have I also used some golden ink. The roof and some of the shining stars are made with that ink.


Well, this is all from me for today and do take some time and something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
 

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!!