Tuesday 25 August 2020

Just for the fun of crafting 22 with a little help from your friends!

 Morning and hello!

Here comes a new creation from me and the chaos that is my lift at the moment. I am feeling really crappy and is quite depressed. A yes, I am on the happy pills so it does't really show if you don't want it to show. Like "kind" co worker told me a while back: You can't have hit the wall, you ar waaay tooo happy! Douuugh! I am eating antidepressivs I can look happy without being it. That was a thought day that's for sure.

Since I have managed to loose all my files with photos that I should publish for the rest of the year I will show You a bunch of photos of my life saver and probably best friend in the future. This is our new kitten from Änga Cat's in Skåne. The breed Maine Coones with white, torties, black, red etc. And we have the sweetest gal around. Here namne is Hildegard but we just call here Hilde. Well sometimes she goes under less nice names and there is Bloody Monster the kindest of them. ;) I love this kitten because even if she is only four months old she feeels it when I need her to comfort me and when I need here sweet loving tenderness. She is amazing. And today we realized that she has gotten a protector as well. Our dear Fritjof who moved in with us last year with a broken bone. It totally devestaded when we try to snip Hildes claws. He sings to her and to us. Way nice to her that's for sure.

Let's see if I can find a few photos of her to see,





Love n hugs
Marie and Hilde

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Such a sweet story with pics! Love that "bloody monster" Happy Fall to you and your family!