Tuesday 1 September 2020

Christmas in September over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
Fall is officially here as it's now September and for those of you who hasn't started to work on your Christmas cards, here is a good reason. You can play along with us over at the Passion for Promarkers and have a chance of winning a lovely prize at the same time. Our theme is set to Christmas in September.


Our sponsor this week is the lovely Leann's World 101 and the prize up for grabs is 2 digi images for one lucky winner.


I have not used any sponsor image for this challenge as my health is still playing games with me. I don't know how I feel from hour to hour. Mainly headaches that acts up on me and then some pain in the small joints as fingers and toes.

I have used one of my old Magnolias for this card and used up some left overs from an old paper pad that I now wish I had two or three more of. I love the red and black combo and I need to find some more. Maybe not the same but the same colours at least. The only thing that gives details to this card is the red card stock that makes everything pop quite lovely. 

Anyway, grab your promarkers and come and play with us. It's tons of fun and you know it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes


No comments: