Monday 21 September 2020

Just for fun 28

Morning and hello!
Time for a new card made just for the fun of it. I have used another lovely image from Hänglar and Wings. I am sorry but I don't remember the name of this one. I have coloured it with my promarkers from Winsor and Newton. 


 The designer papers are from a black and white pad but I can't remember what it's called at the moment. I have kept the whole card in black, white and red. There is some lovely dark red pearls and heart. The ribbon is in black and white and tied with a bow. I love this super sweet image and you will probably see it in use sometime soon again. 

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Great card design and colour scheme. I love the image.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}