Monday 7 September 2020

Just for fun 25

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a little card that I have made just for the fun of it. This time have I used a lovely image from Hänglar and Wings. I have done some fussy cutting so the vase with flowers stands out a bit in the for ground. The image is one of the newer ones from hÄnglar and Wings. It's a lovely brand to work with and it has lovely images both for cardmaking and scrapbooking.


I have coloured with my Letraset markers and a white gel pen. The designer papers are some left overs from a paper pad from Pink Fresh Studio. The lovely hearts are some left overs from my scrapbooking kits. There is also a wonderful lace that I believe I have bought from PY Hobby, another lovely great swedish scrapbooking store.

I hope that you feel well and have good time in your life. Take some time and do something that makes you happy. You deserve to be happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD- Anything goes
 

No comments: