Thursday 3 September 2020

Just for fun 24

Morning and hello!
Here I am again with a little card made in the middle of the night. I had trouble sleeping the other night and I used the time to make a card with a super cute image from The Paper Shelter. It's a perfect image to use for a new born or for a toddler's birthday.

I have coloured with my letraset markers and added a ribbon and a few pearls as details to the card. It was as much as energy I had that night. I have also used a bunch of scraps when I made the card so a few less scraps in my scraps in my box.


I think this is all from me for this day. Still feeling crappy and hope it will be at least ok soon. In the meanwhile you have to look at my a bit crappy scrappy cards. Hopefully will it all be better soon.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
 

No comments: