Friday 11 September 2020

Just for fun 26

Morning and hello!
I have been creating just for the fun of it again and I really needed it. It gave me some relaxation in my life. The image is from Hänglar & Wings. I think that the image is from the set called "Attityd". It's an old image from Hänglar. The designer papers are Indigo Blue I think...


The flowers are made by me and with the help with some dies. Some from Magnolia, some from Marianne Design. The leafs are from a bunch of dies as well. I have also used some golden ribbon as a part of a panel. There is also some dots from Marianne Design. Some pearls are also added for some extra charm in the flowers.

Hope you enjoy my creation! Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
 

No comments: