Friday 23 July 2021

X-mas in July 3

Morning and hello!
I am back with my final card for my Christmas in July series. This is also a card made with one of my beloved hÄnglar and Wings' images. I don't have the name of it at the moment. 


The designer papers used are from Maja design. And after that did I add some flowers, gem stones and a lovely red ribbon to give the card some interest. The fancy frame is from Spellbinders from way back in the days, but it's still lovely.

Now is it time for me to finish for today. Writing on the computer makes my joints hurt even more than other times. Still I need to do something that I enjoy once in a while.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option 
 

No comments: