Tuesday 27 July 2021

Make it bloom! over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
I have finally managed to make a card for our challenge over at Passion for Markers. It has been a long way with my meds and I am still not "home" with them yet. I have added another one to the mix and we'll see how that will work out.

It's my challenge this week and I have set the theme to "Let it bloom", so lots of flowers would be nice to see. 


Our sponsor this week is LeeAnn's World which is offering one lucky winner 2 images from the store. Thank you for that!

For my card have I used my favourite stamp and die set from Altenew called Poppy garden or something like that. I paired the images up with some Honeybee Stamp paper pad called Back to basic. It's a paper pad with only black and white prints. It's fantastic!


I am sorry about the bad photo. It had already gotten a bit dark due to rain, which is really needed after many weeks with hot, dry weather.

I have coloured with my promarkers and it was a really long time since I coloured. It was a bit hard and it was even harder to make the card. Some Blue ribbon oxide ink and a cloud stencil from Lawn Fawn made the final touch for my card. Love that blue colour. 

Anyway, I have to keep it short as I have problems working with my computer. Way more pain in my shoulders, arms and neck. Anyway, put some flowers on your creation and join our challenge this week. I want many creations to watch when I shall pick my top 5!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love your flovers. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}