Saturday 31 July 2021

Christmas cheer 7-2021

Morning and hello!
Time has come to say good bye to July and say hi to August which will be here tomorrow. The kids have three weeks left of their Summer break and then we will go back to normal again. 
I am hoping that my meds starts to  work and that I can start to feel better and have less pain which is totally draining for me.


This image is from hÄnglar and Wings as well as the sentiment. I am so in love with these lovely images. They are fun to colour and are very cute, don't you think?

I have used some die cut snow flakes, a green ribbon and some lovely pearls in matching colours. The designer papers are from Maja Design once again.

Take care and do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
 

No comments: