Tuesday 3 August 2021

Just for Fun 29-21

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new card here and it's made just for the fun of it. I have used one of my fabby hÄnglar and Wings images. This one is called Emma and Kristina. It's one of the sweet girls in the set of two big images and some extra stamps to that.


I have used the last parts of my beloved paper pad from Carta Bella called Floral 4. It is my favourite from last year and probably my all time favourite. I have the big 12X12 paper  pack as well but I can't dare to cut into them. They are so lovely, still I wish I had bought more of them. There is more crafters than me who have loved this collection. Not to be found anywhere, if you don't want to buy the digitals.

I have used some Prima flowers from my stash and some ribbon to that as well. I think the sentiment stamp is from hÄnglar and Wings or Bildmålarna. Both Swedish companies. Some enamel dots are also used to bring some more details to my card.

Take care and have a lovely day!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes




 

No comments: