Tuesday 31 August 2021

Christmas Cheer 8-2021

Morning and Hello!
A good morning to you all. Hope you have a good day ahead of you. I am hoping for the best as well. :) It's time for a new card for my Christmas Cheer series. We are already in the end of August, how fast isn't time passing by?


I don't know from where my image is as I have had it coloured for quite some time. I have coloured with my Promarkers and paired it up with some designer papers from Lawn Fawn. A bunch of die cut snowflakes is used to decorate the card together with some twine and a charm. I love blue and grey together. It's a cold lovely colour combo in my mind.

Well, time to see what my day has to offer. Take good care and do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

 

No comments: