Friday 13 August 2021

Just for fun 31-21

Morning and hello!
Thank for dropping by today! I have been playing with my stash again and created a card just for the fun of it. I have been in my Magnolia stamps once again and found this lovely Tilda with a sweet kangaroo. 


My designer papers are from Pink Fresh Studio I think and I think it's the collection called  Whimsical. Anyway, it's colourful and have some golden details here and there and it is really lovely. A few die cutted leaves and back drops from spellbinders are just to add details to the card. I have also used a border punch from Martha Stewart and some ribbon from my stash.

Take some time and get creative!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes Option


 

No comments: