Friday 6 August 2021

Just for fun 30-21

Morning and hello!
Hope you are having a good day and have the time to do something for yourself. Something that you really enjoy and that makes you happy.

I have made a card with an image from one of my favourite brands: hÄnglar and Wings. You find all their fantastic images here. This one is called Pierrot 2. This sweet image will retire soon so if you want it, you should get it from the store pronto. 


I am not sure what paper pad I have used for this card. I have a few that is all black and white. I think this is one of the cheepest in my collection. I have also used a few die cuts as leaves in white and some ribbon and a pearl string for some extra details on the card.

Have a great day and make sure to make the best of it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes Option
 

No comments: