Tuesday 10 August 2021

Christmas in August over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. Our theme is set to Christmas in August. You know you will need these cards sooner than later, so get creative. We accept all markers to our challenges now, come and join us!


Our sponsor this week is 
Colour of Love digis which offer one lucky winner three digis from their store.

For my card today have I used an Edwin image from Magnolia Sweden. I don't have the name for it but I believe it was new last year. I have coloured with my Promarkers.


My designer papers are from Maja Design and so is the die cuts. Both the fabby snow man in glitter card stock and the snow flakes. The border die cut is also from Magnolia. I have also added a snow flake charm, some twine, flowers from my stash. Some golden dots made with stickles in a golden colours. 

I have used many layers on this card to make the image pop do I have two layers of card stock. It was a little pale without the red card stock. Anyway, I hope you like what you see and come and play with us over at PFM this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: