Tuesday 11 October 2022

Anything goes over Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
I am back after a little break due to pain. Still not fit but I can at least write my post this week. Our challenge this week over at PFM is "Anything goes". 


Our sponsor this week is UNIKO stams  which is offering one lucky winner a stamp set of their choice.


For my card have I used an old Whimsy stamp coloured with promarkers and the papers are from Crafters Companion just as the white embossed panel and DCWV if I'm not totally off. One pad is new and the other is superold.  I have used a bunch of layers but I printed my image a bit too large so it cover a lot of my card. I have exchanged the printed snowballs with "real" ones. They are covered in glitter in silver and gold, some with white glitter. Some stickers in silver makes the snow fall over the little friends.

Well, this is all from me for today. Sweet and short as I keep having trouble with my joints.

Love n hugs,
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love all the glittery details on this sweet image and design, glad to see you back creating again.
Lorraine

Julie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Marie - such pretty colours and a great layout! Hope your pain is a little more manageable nowxx Julie

Tone K. said...

So sweet and beautiful card! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)