Monday 31 October 2022

Christmas Cheer 10-22

Morning and hello!
It is already time for a month to come to an end. This time is it october that will close it's door. I have made a Christmas card that I have used some old stash together with a fairly new image from LOTV. It is always nice to use up old stash and this time it's some of the paper pad Nordic Christmas or something like that from Dovecraft I believe. 



I don't remember the name of the image either which is typical of me. All the strange dots in the photo is from my glitter pen that has a really glittery effect when I use the flash to take a picture. I have also used some ribbon on my card and then put a strip of paper that is left over from the same paper pad. Makes it look like it is a very fancy ribbon don't you think? To finish of the card have I used some Nuvo Drops with some pearl finish and it looks stunning on the card.

Thanks for watching!

Love n hugs
Marie


 

No comments: