Tuesday 8 October 2024

Anything but square over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
Hi crafty friends! It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This time is our theme set to Anything that square. Time to think about some new shapes of our cards. I for one is almost every time making square cards. I am to lazy to dig out my dies to create my cards. This time have I dug out my circle dies and had fun playing with them.

Our fabby sponsor this week is none other than Lili of the Valley that offer one lucky winner 4 digital stamps of winner's choice.


I have used the cutie called Snow Cute that is/was a pleasure to colour. It was possible even if my fingers are stiff like ice cubes. It was a long time since they where working like I want them too. But as long as I can do most of the things that I want to I am ok. It's just a "tiny" bit harder some days. 

I have used a paper pad from Simple Stories. It's my favourite brand at the moment. Well it have been for quite some time now. I do just not remember the name of it. I have used some Christmas red roses and white ones as well. A rectangular die for the center piece on my easel card. A polka dotted sheer ribbon ad a finishing touch for this creation. A bit over board with the flowers but It was fun going back to the old stuff and designs. 

I hope that you will play along with us over at PFM this week and take some time to make a card in another shape than you normally do. It's a fun challenge to play along with. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: