Tuesday 15 October 2024

Morning and hello!
Hi there! It's mid October and time for a new Christmas card from me. I had fun making this Christmas card in a different colour scheme than normal. It is Simple Stories that have made this playful, happy winter collection. 


 I have used a fabby image from hÄnglar and Wings. I think that it is from one of their advent calendars. It's such wonderful joy to open the calendar every advent Sunday in December.

I have played with some old stash like the wooden snowflakes, paper flowers, lace and pearls. It's great to get back to where I started a long time ago. I used to use my paper roses on every single card I made in the beginning and now is it not that often, but it happens when I have managed to carry down some roses to the basement and my bed where I mainly make my cards. Yes I know it's crazy to craft in bed but that is who I am.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: