Friday 4 October 2024

Christmas Cheers 11-24

Morning and hello!
I have been creative again! Wohoo! It feels so good to be able to create, and that I have had some coloured images to play with. That have made it possible for me to make a card even if I can't colour. 


My card is a bit different when it comes to colours for Christmas and I just love it! The designer papers are from Simple Stories if I remember correctly and I love just about everything that Simple Stories makes. 

I have used a bunch of different die cuts in the shape of boarder dies, a frame, some snowflakes and to that have I added some pearls in different colours. Just a happy card for my Christmas collection.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card





 

No comments: