Friday 11 October 2024

Just for fun 15-24

Morning and hello!
Hi there! I am back again with a card made with a stamp from hÄnglar and Wings. Isn't he cute? 


Morning and hello!
Hi I am here again with a card made with my hÄnglar and Wing's image called Trädgårdspåtare. It's fun and cheerful stamp set that is lovely. It's such a fabby stamp set and fun to work with. 


 I have used a lovely rectangular die for the image and the designer papers are from Simple stories once again. There is such lovely designs in Simple Stories designer papers. And the quality of the papers! Just WoW!

I have used some perfectly matched fabric flowers from my stash. It's not often there is such good colour match. Some paper flowers to that and a sentiment from hÄnglar and Wings as well. Some white Nuvo drops is also used to finish off the card with some structure. Such fun card to make!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: