Friday, 31 July 2026

It's Christmas time again!

 Morning and hello!
I am back again, and this time a Christmas card! It is July and I have made 6 Christmas cards this month. Totally crazy but they are my fave to make. Using snow and winter images were tried to make me feel cooler during the heat waves that have been on visits lately. 

I don't feel very well in the heat and high temperatures. Me and my Maine coon Hilde have been living in the basement where it is cooler. During the warmest days have we been without any cooling system as we have bought new heating and cooling pumps but they were not installed during the first heat wave. It was horrible!


For this card have I used an image from hÄnglar and Wings. I don't remember what it's called but it is cute, right? There is so many happy and sweet images for winter and Christmas in the hÄnglar and Wing shop. I have paired the image up with designer papers from Maja Design. Found some mushrooms in my stash and put them into my flower cluster. A wood weener, some pearls, lace and a charm finish the whole thing off. Hope you like what you see!

Have a good day and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: