Morning and hello!
After a little break am I now back with a little card to brighten your day. I have been playing with my promarkers and a lovely image from Di's digistamps. I am sorry but I don't remember the name of the image, but it is sweet.
I have paired my image with some designer paper from a bunch of Echo park. There is only a little left of these paper pads and I have mixed them up to get some more project out of the expensive papers. It might not be a combo I normally would have made but it feels good to use up as much as possible of the designer papers.
Anyway, take some time and do something just for you. Play with your markers and images, create something just for the fun of being creative!
Love n hugs
Marie
Challenges for this card

No comments:
Post a Comment