Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Three of something over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It is a new week and we have a new challenge up for you over at Passion for Markers. This week's theme is set to

Three of something

A lovely and fun challenge, a little to think about, but not too much. 

Our lovely sponsor this week is 
All dressed up which offer one lucky winner two digital images of winners choice. Thank you for that!

For my card have I used a sponsor image called As sweet as a melon. A lovely image that gave me both trouble and joy when colouring it.. Took me a while to get the melon colour right, got there in the end, at least fairly good. This time did I use a mix of copic and promarkers to colour my image. 


I picked the image with a special paper pad in mind as I remembered it having a water melon paper in it. Was nice to being able to use some of that paper pad. I also got to remember why I find it hard to use. The papers are more like cardstock and the print have some shine in it. Don't like that at all. 

Anyhow, I used three designer papers for my card and I also used three different embellishments on my card: Ribbon/bow, nuvo drops (on the panel with the image, got lost in my photo) and black pearls to that. 

Now is it your turn to be creative. I look forward to come and visit you and see what you have come up with for this challenge!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: