Tuesday, 22 September 2026

For a child over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello
Time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. We have the theme set to 

For a child

and I decided to go for a Christmas theme this time. 


Or sponsor offers one lucky winner a gift voucher worth £10. Thank you for that!

I have use a sponsor image that I have fussy cut and put on my go to lay out for my cards.  The image is called Snowglobe something something. Sorry I can't remember the name at this point.


I have been colouring with my promarkers and have paired the image with a paper pad from Echo Park. Tons of  snowflakes are added to the card and some glitter glue have been used for some extra sparkle. I have used a ribbon in classic christmas colours as well. And a border die for the lowest panel. 

Hope you like what you see and that you take some time and come and play with us.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: