Thursday, 10 September 2026

A card just for the love of creating

 Morning and hello!
Hi there! I have been playing with paper and markers again. The image is from Lili of the Valley. Love these supercut gals! They are fun to colour and play with. I managed to wash out the colours of the card for some reason. It is much more sparkly IRL. 


The designer papers are from Simple stories but I can't remember what the paper pad is called. It's a very colourful paper pad at least. The old punch from Martha Stewart have been working again. I have a big butterfly in sparkly colours and some fabric flowers is also added as details for the card. Some gemstones finish the whole thing off. Hope you like what you see and maybe get some inspiration to create something as well.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: