Tuesday, 15 September 2026

A little Christmas cheers

Morning and hello!
Hi there! Now are we in the middle of September and we just have a couple of months left of 2026. My favourite time of the year is coming up, Christmas! While I am waiting for the Holiday do I keep busy making Christmas cards. :)

The image is from Lili of the Valley and I totally adore this image. It's the cutest one in a long time. I had fun colouring with my promarkers and pair the image up with some Maja Design papers. 


An old punch from Martha Stewart is used on the lower panel and some die cut snowflakes decorate the card with some Nuvo drops. Love how that turned out, also the ones in the corners. A ribbon and some tiny images from Maja design finish up the details on the card. Love how it turned out. Maybe a bit too much red? Oh, well too late to fix that now. 

Take some time and play with something you love to do!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




 

No comments: