Monday 24 May 2010

Friday sketchers 103

Finally blogger is up and working again. Huge problems last night. So now I hurry to get my cards in here before it crashes again. This weeks sketch is a real treat to work with and I really enjoyed it a lot.

The sketch for you to follow looks like this. The sketch is made by Friday sketchers' Jeanette. A really lovely sketch to work with.

For my card I've used a Mimosa image from the new club kit from Bildmålarna. A real sweetie isn't she? She is coloured with different ink refills. Flowers from Wildorchid crafts. DP from Panduro and pearls from BunnyZoe's

It shows that it's Monday morning. Really tired today as well are the kids. Took a while to get them to day care today but now they are there and probably have a blast. So far the sun is shining and more than one of the neighbours are out cutting the grass. Then I have to stay in 'cause I'm allergic to it. Summer time will be long if the grass keeps growing this fast. :)

Hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely card Marie, such pretty colours and papers. Mimosa is so cute, love the smile on her face and beautiful flowers.
hugs Heather xx

Janneke said...

Awesome card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Janneke X