Monday 17 May 2010

Lili of the Valley challenge No 53, a sketch

Hi there! Thought I enter the LOTV challenge while I'm waiting for my lunch to get ready. For this card I have used the "Me and my pony" stamp from LOTV and combined it with DP from Wild rose studio and DCWV down load, sweet something I belive it's called. I found it in my scrapbox, so I don't really recall the name of it.

The sketch made by Bev

Flowers are from WOC and so is the heart pin, pearls from Stämpelgården as well as the pearl string. Ribbon Panduro. MS has done some work for me this time as well. Sentiment computer generated on Letraset safemat. I do love the little mouse eating left overs from the horse, so adorable.


The micro just said "Pling" so it's time to get some lunch now.

Take care and hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Marue, love the pretty backing paper.Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the cutie image and the papers are great too, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV chalenge, big hugs pops x x x