Wednesday 5 May 2010

Just Magnolia Week 53

Finally I've managed to finish a card. I'm in the middle of making a bunch of invitations, but needed a break from that so now I finally finished a card for Just Magnolia challenge. For a change I've coloured with distress ink refills. Was a long time since I did that as my fave choise at the moment is my promarkers. Way much faster when I colour with them, the little darlings. :)

Well, this week we got a sketch to follow. A simple one, just what I like. It looks like this.


For my card I've used Tilda with flower basket. Cut her out with spellbinders. DP I've used is TH the shabby lane again. This time in blue. Decorations is a piece of  "pearl string" from Magnolia, Prima flowers in baby blue and some half pearls in different sizes from Stämpelgården. Just as simple as that.


Now I'm off to the dentist again. See if he can find out what has happend with my poor tooth.
Have a good day!

Hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

Shelley said...

This is gorgeous. Love the distress ink look. hugs Shelley

Please pop by and visit me on my blog - thanks
http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

This is so beautiful! gorgeous flowers and details and I love the colour scheme! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx