Monday 22 August 2011

Good afternoon!

Monday again and I have the kids home sick again. Second time in two weeks, may it not be like this the whole term. One at home is OK, but not both especially not when I don't feel too well either. Spend the whole day sleeping yesterday because of a nasty cold, was up quite late and finished this card for the neighbour who has a 20 year's party to attened later in the week. This "kid" loves cards and bikes so I went with my all time favourite male image from the Paper Shelter. He is so cool! :)

This is how it turned out this time, and I thought I enter it to the challenge over at Cards for Men were the theme is Anything goes.


My bike birdy is coloured with promarkers and teamed up with dp from Tim Holtz and some die cuts as well. The black corners are from Wild Orchid Craft. They started their lifes as silver corners...


Have to leave, have to make some dinner now. Take care!

Love n hugs
Marie

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marie thats on stunning card, I love all the bps and your details. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Annelie said...

Supercoolt kort, han är ju för skön den pippin! :)
Jag håller med, två sjuklingar på samma gång är definitivt en för mycket :/
*Krya-kramar till alla*
Och en styrkekram till dig, KRAAAM!!

Sarah said...

I love this card Marie, beautiful details and image. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x