Wednesday 10 August 2011

The paper Shelter is back and now it's team B's week

Morning to you all! Here comes a new challenge for you from the PaperShelter. Our theme this week is stitching faux or real. Very easy isn't? I want to see many lovely entrys over at the Shelter.

This will also be my first challenge as a team leader for Team B. We are now 16 lovely people that are here for your inspiration, half in the A team and half in the B team. Shirley takes care of the A team. And how she does it! You rock gal!

So for my card this week I have used this wonderfully sweet kitty image coloured with Promarkers and the papers are also from the PaperShelter. Sweet isn't it? Veronica and Pedro keeps busy designing all those lovely papers and digis. As the theme is stitching I have added some faux stitching around the image and the outline of the DP.

My flowers are from wild orchid, Kortd og godt and I am roses. Big mix here. :) Some dew drops made with pearl maker pen and then some pearls from Bunny Zoe as well. Topped of with some glitter on the flowers.

Now be sure to pop on over to the Paper Shelter and join the fun. As always we have a $15 voucher as a prize if you use a TPS image, and one digi of your choise if you use another brand's stamp/digi.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, you havent done a post for the Challenge blog love, Ive stupidly put the wrong finishing date on it but have left a message at the top, but could you go and write one up quickly. I know its a bit daunting.
Your card is stunning by the way. hugs Shirleyxxx

Shari said...

Hi Marie, your card is stunning! Thank you for welcoming us to The Paper Shelter team, I am really looking forward to playing with the team.