Friday 26 August 2011

No patterned papers over at Passion for Promarkers this week.

Happy Friday everyone! Sitting here waiting for "wood man". He was suppose to show up sometime during the afternoon. Hate not getting a specified time. So here we are me and my boys, waiting and waiting. Thought I pop this very simple card into the challenge over at Passion For Promarkers where the theme is no patterned papers.


For my little card I have used one of the new LOTV stamps. So adorable! Just did some dry embossing at the lower part of the cs, a white ribbon and some wonderful blue flowers and I was done. And kind of backed the image with silver mirri board as well.

Love n hugs
Marie

4 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful Marie! such a gorgeous image and I love your colouring and design. Hugs, Chris x

Annelie said...

Väldigt snyggt & effektfullt att embossa ena halvan av pappret!
Ett jättefint kort!
Kramis!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "no paper" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

Fabby card Marie :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x