Monday 10 September 2012

Monday eve

and now I am officially tired! LoL Good start of the week, right? After me and mum was on the bike ride work out last Friday I have been very tired in my legs. I think they are about half a ton each in weight, but we had fun. Well mum had fun and that's the most important thing. It means she will go with me again. It's fun to have her to work out with; we nag, we cheer, we curse and then we start over again. Had another work out today and now I can't feel my legs. So, so very tired. Maybe I should start to listen to my physiotherapist and slow down a little. I have topped this evening off by carry soil bricks that we got from my parents as they are redoing their garden. I didn't do much of the carrying I think my four year old and six year old did more than me, but they have the energy for it. They are sleeping really well right now and I don't look forward to tomorrow morning. They will be so tired they too.


And now to my card for today. I have not shown this one here yet. I took part in a designer call here in Sweden and it didn't work out. Maybe next time but now I can show what I have done here instead. Always good to have a couple of cards stand by when the mojo isn't working for you like it should. I have pieces ready on my table to just jump in to a form of a card, and it just don't happen. Wonder why?


This little stamp is from... arrggh I can't remember. It's totally lost in my poor head. Anyway, she was a must when it came to creating two cards. She is coloured with my Letraset family. Flowers and the rest of the decorations comes from Molly's Scrapbooking. A really wonderful internet store here in Sweden. The designer papers are from Magnolia, bought at Mollys. All stuff used here was a must for the card. It was a special kit made up that you should compete with. Anyway, I had fun doing it and that's the most important thing. Now I have to take care of my wrist that I hurt when we picked up the soil bricks. No, I didn't drop one, I fell of a low wall with a lose brick on it and stopped the fall with my wrist. So clever! It was only a few decimeters high and it would have been better to just fall without trying to stop it. Typical! Good that I have a doctors appointment on Thursday. LoL

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Passion for Promarkers - Lace and swirls
Challenges for everybody - Always anything goes
No Matter which challenge - Die cuts and/or Punches
Come and get it Challenges - Tic Tac Toe (the top line with pearls, lace and die cuts)

7 comments:

coops said...

so stunning marie.your design is really beautiful and i love your pretty details and sweet image.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Rhonda Emery said...

so pretty thank you for joining us at come and get it challenge

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh so sweet!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Judy McKay said...

Very cute card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

Claire said...

Wow how pretty, really cute! Thanks for joining us at NMW Challenges and good luck
Claire xx

Plastic cards said...

So beautiful card. Very pretty design. I appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Beautiful card. Love the pattern paper. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma