Wednesday 12 September 2012

A new little card

Good morning, I am back with a new card to show today. This time I have made a LOTV card for the Lili's Little fairies challenge "Black Magic". I have been doing so many pale cards lately that I thought it was fun with some black and bright pinks and silver to that. The little penguin is coloured with my Letraset family. Totally adore my markers, and other colour mediums as well. LoL But for some reason I always go back to the markers.

Enough about that. The designer papers are from and old stack from DCWV if I don't remember wrong. Have not used it for years but I looked in all boxes filled with different designer papers and this popped up, I had forgotten all about it. Oh well, so was it with my gemstones as well. They hide in a box and now found those to and got them to work for me. My snowflakes are made with a Whimsy Die. I just adore these snowflakes. Just a little big, why does everything has to be that? Big I mean.

Now I have to leave the computer as my hands are not working with me today. Weather change, it's a lot colder even if the sun is shining. The air is much more crisp than before. Hope it stays this way then I might get some rest from the pain in the coming days. On the other hand I am going to the doctor tomorrow and then it can be good with some pain. LoL

Also a big thank you to the lovely DT over at Passion for Promarkers that picked my ballerina card for their top five this week. Thanks so much gals. It means the world to me. You are the ones who got me into this blogging stuff from the beginning.

Remember to be grateful for what you got and what will come your way. Life is good even when it's hard...

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Lili's Little fairies - Black magic + DT call
Papertake Weekly Challenges - things that makes you go awww (and that is what this little cute penguin did when I first saw him. :) )
Tuesday Throwdown Challenges - You're a gem!
Use it Tuesdays - Anything goes (the hoarded piece is my designer papers, many years old and the gemstones)
The Cutie Pie Challenges - No flowers

7 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet card!! Love your color work! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love this! I have these papers too so it's nice to get some inspiration! Such a cute image! Thanks for joining our challenge at Use It Tuesday this week.
Tammy DT

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Marie how are you? Will email soon, beatiful card, wonderfully coloured Karen x

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Cute, cute,. Thanks for joining on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Berni,DT

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card, love all the layers and that super cute image!
Thank you for playing along with us at Use it Tuesday!

Eileen said...

Such a cute image. Beautifully coloured and love your layout, papers and embellishments
Eileen x

Kim said...

This is adorable. The colors and accents re beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.