Tuesday 25 September 2012

A little card again

A good morning to you  all! Hope you are feeling a lot better than I am today. My shoulders are killing me and therefore I have not been very active on my blog lately. Just breathing hurts... I am so tired of this and today, I have a meeting with the employment office as well. Oh, how much I long for that and so inspired I am. Not! I have no clue on what to do with all this pain and the doctors as usual finds nothing, and still I can hardly move.

Ok, feeling better now when I have been complaining a bit, a tiny bit at least. It's time for a new challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges, and this week we have a simple one for you Add a sentiment! Yep! You only have to add some text to your card to be able to play with us.


For my card I have used Bearly Mine Design's Christmas Light digi set and let them be a card together with the lovely Christmas Shopping from Kenny K's. As always a joy to colour in with my Letraset family. My sentiment is from You Do! and says Happy Christmas in Swedish. Flowers and ribbon are from WOC, snowflake die from Whimsy, doily made with Cheery Lynn die.

Our sponsor this week is Kenny K's and the prize up for grabs is 5 digis of winner's choice. Wonderful prize isn't it? So what are you waiting for? Come on and join us for our challenge this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
CLP Challenges - Sketch

Digital Tuesday Challenges - Say it with flowers
Try it on Tuesday Challenges - Lots of layers (tons of different dp and CS on this one)

15 comments:

Eileen said...

Marie this is so pretty. Love the colours you have used. Great papers and design to. Hope you are feeling better soon
Eileen x

Karen Petitt said...

Marie this is so pretty and delicate. Really great use of colour. Hope your shoulder pain will ease soon hun, please take it easy as much as you can. I reckon the weather in the UK has kicked off my RA as my shoulders, neck and back are all playing up at the same time! Karen x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Marie love the image and fabulous colour's,hope you are feeling better soon ,take care
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Annelie said...

Så fint julkort, väldigt härliga färger! Gillar alla lager...
Så trist att höra att axlarna bråkar med dig, kan det vara cykelturerna som du inte tålde tro? Då sitter man ju lite tokigt...
Hoppas att det känns lite bättre idag iaf, nu får det allt vara bra med alla värksamheter tycker jag!
Ha det så gott du bara kan!
Kramar Annelie

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, wow what a stunning card, I love that soft colouring and your whole card design is just gorgeous. Sorry to hear that your still suffering I do hope it starts to ease soon. hugs Shirleyxxx

Birgit said...

Hej marie!
Vilket härligt julkort du har gjort! Jag gillar när någon vågar använda lite annorlunda färger på julkorten. Många fina lager dessutom. Kul att du ville vara med i Try It On Tuesdays challenge, och Lycka Till!

Evil Edna said...

love the flowers and the way you have co-ordinated them with the image.EE

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the very subtle colours you have used. I just hope someone somewhere has some help they can give to you very soon. I only know too well what it's like to be in constant pain and just doing the slightest thing can make it worse. Sending you lots and lots of cyber hugs. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Meggymay said...

Wonderful Christmas card, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Marjorie said...

Hello hunnie, Stunning card, love the gorgeous pinks and blues you have used, and a fab image too!! Do hope your pain is a little easier today, you are so brave and always keep a positive outlook...you are amazing!!
Lots of Love and Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Marjorie said...

Hi hunnie, I'm back with my DT hat on, Thank you for sharing this Beautiful card with us at Make it Monday this week...
Thinking of you..
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a beautiful card! I love the layout and all your lovely details. Judy x

Annelie said...

Hej söta!
Kom på att du kanske inte kollar fb så ofta men då får du göra det ändå snart för jag har skickat ett litet stort tackmeddelande där ;-)
Men du behöver inte svara, vet ju hur ont du har, om än jag hoppas att det är betydligt bättre nu!
Kraaaaam!

xxxtglxxx said...

A fabulous and fun christmas card - it looks amazing! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

So sorry you've been in so much pain!! I hope you are starting to feel better. Hugs and prayers! Gorgeous card. Love your amazing color work and non-traditional colors for Christmas!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/