Monday 1 October 2012

There is a new challenge up

Hello there and welcome to my corner of the world. This is just a quicky to let you know that we have a new challenge up for you all over at the Crafty Cardmakers challenge blog. The theme for this challenge is Indian Summer. I don't have any card for this challenge as I am still suffering from my shoulder pains and can't use my arms that much even if I cheat and use them anyway. I am nicer to them now however, have even taken a break from my hard workouts at the gym, but it hasn't eased at all so I think I'll go back there any day now. LoL

Anyway, here is an inspirational picture for you for the challenge. Do pop on over to the blog to see all the criteria you need to follow to be in the challenge. Hope to see you over there.

Love n hugs
Marie

1 comment:

maria said...

Hej, va trist med dina axlar. Hoppas du mår lite bättre snart.
Vilken härlig utmaning, underbart höstig.

kram