Friday 26 October 2012

Happy Friday to you all!

Hope your week has been better than mine and that you are ready for the weekend. I feel so tired, have a cold sneaking up on me which isn't that strange. Have had one of the kids home four days and one home for two days. Then two visits to the hospital with me, and then my Employment office coach on top of that. Tomorrow off to my brother for a while.

Luckly I have taken some time to craft as I really needed it. I have used one of the new Christmas images from the Paper Shelter called "Are U ready?" One of the cutest Christmas images around this year in my opion. I just love it and know that I will use it on a few cards. They are coloured with my Letraset family and paired up with some Christmas Traditions papers from Bearly Mine designs. There is also some papers from Mini dots and Winter's Swirl.  Christmas Traditions is one of three new Christmas sets out during this month.


I have made some decorations with some flags from a Magnolia die and matched them to fit the text "Merry Christmas" in Swedish on them. A big snowflake made with dies from Whimsy stamps and some pearls are my decoration this time.

Challenges for this card is: Passion for Promarkers - Pets (Santa's pet has to be the raindeers, right?), Papertake weekly has the theme of Fireworks (in other words glitter and sparkle) ( I have used glitter around the flags and some silver mirri card for some extra shine on the card), ABC Christmas Challenges has the theme of U for Up to you. Paper Crafting Journey has ribbo or twine as their theme this week. (My baners/flags are hanging from that)

Love n hugs
Marie

Ps. And a BIG Thank you to the PFP team for picking my bee cards for their top five last week. Thanks again gals!

4 comments:

pinky said...

I totally agree, reindeer would definitely be Santa's pet. Just love your card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Pinky

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a darling, adorable card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Karen Petitt said...

It's so beautiful! Love that image, your colouring, papers and layout are fantastic Marie. Superb card!
Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good. I hope the cold disappears quickly for you, try to get some rest, if possible, this weekend. big gentle hugs Karen x

Nat said...

What a fun image & nicely coloured. Love your papers too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Natx