Friday 12 October 2012

Mr Santa

Hello and welcome to a new Friday here with Mi. Hope you're fine and have a good start of you weekend. Mine is a bit so so, fighting with the Insurance Office to get the right sick leave money and the union is not helping out with the certificates that I need, so for now stuck in between these wonderful places and during that time I lose a fourth of my income. Life is great! And all this just because I am trying to get back to working life again. Is it really worth this? No, not really at this point, maybe I can see it in a another light later on, who knows? At least the Employment office do what they can to help me out here. Always something I guess.

Last Friday Bearly Mine Design had three brand new digi sets up in the store and I have finally managed to make a card using one of them. Christmas Traditions in lovely greens and red colours. I have paired the papers with my favourite Santa from Sugar Nellie and coloured him with prisma and polychrome pens. Not the best colouring in the world from me but I was mad and it was dark and then you get this. LoL And it smeared as I forgot to fixate it. Oh well, nothing is perfect and certainly not this card. The wonderful white/greyish designer paper is from another one of the Bearly Mine Digi sets called Christmas Light. My poinsettias is made with a Doo Hickey die from Magnolia. Have also covered them in diamond glitter glue from Rangers, golden rod is used around the circle. Some big pearls used in the corners from Rox Stamps. In the middle a embossed panel.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
The sugar bowl - Sketch with autumn theme (not followed here) LoL
Crafts and Me - Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenges - Anything goes

6 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a charming Christmas card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Annelie said...

*Suck* Sverige i ett nötskal, alltid krångel med allting...
Tur att du är frisk & piggelin så att du kan ta det med en klackspark...
- NOT :(
Fint kort som vi kan glädjas åt iaf! Blommorna var ju ruskigt läckra!
Ha en fin helg!
Kram Annelie

Karen Petitt said...

It's gorgeous hun, please stop being so hard on yourself. It's funny because we all think our government/officials are bad in our own country. Then we find out it's no better anywhere else! We are constantly battling to get help so I know how you feel! Have a lovely weekend and speak soon Karen x

Marjorie said...

You are so lovely Marie...I love this card, and what a beautiful Santa..I think you have done great colouring him..he looks so handsome lol!! Fabulous papers too...another lot of papers for Santa to carry!!
Have a lovely week-end...
Love and hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Lia said...

lovely card marie I love your coloring too
hugs Lia

Eileen said...

Gorgeous card Marie. Love that image and the papers work so well with it. Hope you sort out those officials soon
Eileen x