Thursday 11 June 2015

Bingo + sentiment

Hello you all! Finally here with my new AUD sentiment project. We're having a heatwave here in Sweden as I belong to the 20% of the people with RA that feel really much worse when it's hot outside this is a real pain in ... Still I enjoy sitting in the sun but my bigger joints are not very happy about this weather.

This times challenge over at AUD sentiment is all about Bingo + a sentiment of course. So this is the bingo board and the sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique.  Klick the link to visit their store.


My card then for which I have used Prince Lonnie Latte. I have coloured with my Letraset Markers as almost all the time. I have also used a paper pad from Dove craft I think, some manly collection. And I have used the diagonal row starting in the left lower corner and ending in the upper right corner. The sentiment says "Have a wonderful day" in Swedish. A few pearls, some die cut clouds and border die is used as decorations on this card. 


Anyway, this bingo board is really easy to use and I am sure you can get something going with it. Do come and join us in this fun and easy challenge. And don't forget the sentiment! :)

Love n hugs
Marie

Papertake weekly - Something for the boys
TTCRD - Anything goes


2 comments:

~ginny said...

A very macho card!! I love the little clouds which makes me think of the smoke coming off those brats! The papers are all very manly and I love your color choices for his apron! Great design Marie!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Willeke said...

Love the colors you have used on this card !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Doo