Tuesday 23 June 2015

Rainbows - either actual ones or the colours

Morning and hello! Long time no seen. My finger joints keeps messing with me and make it hard for me to creat at the moment. The card I am showing here is actually the one I started for the Paper Shelters challenge last week. Recycling is a good thing right? I am really tired of the pain right now and since the weather is playing games it doesn't get any better. Hope it will be more stable soon.

Ok then, trying to keep this short to ease the pain in my joints. The image is from the Paper Shelter and is called The hippie van. Of course coloured with my Letraset Markers. You do need to use them to take part in the challenge over at Passion for Promarkers which this week have the theme of rainbows - either an image of one or the colours.


Designer papers I have used are from an Echo Park pad. The flower ribbon is a left over from a magazine or something like that I think. Black pearls in the corners and in the bottom of the rainbow, no gold here. ;) The center of the flowers has gotten a dash of black glitter glue from Rangers. The lights on the van have some glossy accent to them just for a little fun and interest.

Sponsoring the challenge over at Passion for Promarkers is Polkadoodles with two images to one lucky winner. Lucky you!

Well then! What are you waiting for? Come on and do some Letraset colouring and come and join us over at PFP this week!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Doodle pantry - Anything digital goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Name that tune - Over the rainbow (Maybe not the way it should be but literally...) :)

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card Ginny x

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty sweetie I dug out my pro/flex yesterday to have a good play later on today, love the rainbow colours you have used, hugs Pops x
ps hope you hands are feeling better today <3

Ella's Design said...

Hey, Marie! Apologies I've not been over for a while. Love this funky card with that fun camper van image and rainbow colours! My mojo is still on vacation somewhere, along with my spare time which seems to be at a premium at the moment - I'm hoping to have a bit more free time after this weekend's show.
Hope your joint pain eases soon and you can enjoy crafting a little more! Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

I love your card Marie! Great idea with the rainbow road! and the van is spot on!! Great colouring and design! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
Kamila DT

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.i love the fab hippy van and your colours and papers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhh that card just makes me so happy! Love it!

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Anonymous said...

Great fun card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)